MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

HM..

lol it was funny... but about that french part? where did you find that sentence? in a chinese crackerjack box? and what did you meant by: Est-ce qu'il y a toilette? (translation: Is there toilet?)

Billy Zone: Star Wors Billy Zone: Star Wors

Cool

It was cool, I'm impressed. I liked the way you used my music. But the end... is kinda... strange lol so... thats it!

Bphilow1 responds:

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

vive les québécois!

Les québécois sont vraiment forts en informatique. C'est pourquoi je suis fier de ma province! Ah! pis, bravo! (inserez un bruit d'applaudissement) Mais je me demande dans quel projet tu travail en ce moment chez ubisoft?

Evil-Dog responds:

ssshht...top secret man :)

An Average-Day At School An Average-Day At School

Quebec rulz

Yes! Les québécois sont vraiment fort en informatique. Tu savais que c nous autres (les québécois en général) qui on inventé l'animation 3d? Steven spielberg a utilisé le programme fait ici dans Jurassik Park 1. Une couple d'américain on trouvé sa fort pis Yon acheter la compagnie que tu connait peut-etre déja: softimage.

Biological Criminal Biological Criminal

its really good

this is a really good game and i liked it! but a question: Are you from quebec?

Wonderland 3D World 2 Wonderland 3D World 2

WOA!!!!!!!!!!

its like the game myst (the first) and i like myst-like game. but one thing, the buttons is easilly rendered just go in paint and let go your imagination! round buttons with colors inside is not so beautifull... but the overall: THIS GAME IS COOL!!!

potbellybob responds:

Thank you! I threw it together in like two days a year ago...

Intoxicate the memories Intoxicate the memories

wonderfull!

It's really cool! But may I add a tip: there's like a lack of atmosphere.. I dunno... it sounds like there's something missing... and I don't know what... anyways, good song! I'll vote for a 4/5 ;)

Mistic Horizon Remix Mistic Horizon Remix

good

This is really good, continue like that! You know what? It sounds like Paragonx9's Defcon Zero.

Really good

Red Planet Red Planet

cool

I like it, if slowed down a bit it would make something great for an horror/action flash