Intoxicate the memories Intoxicate the memories

wonderfull!

It's really cool! But may I add a tip: there's like a lack of atmosphere.. I dunno... it sounds like there's something missing... and I don't know what... anyways, good song! I'll vote for a 4/5 ;)

Mistic Horizon Remix Mistic Horizon Remix

good

This is really good, continue like that! You know what? It sounds like Paragonx9's Defcon Zero.

Really good

Red Planet Red Planet

cool

I like it, if slowed down a bit it would make something great for an horror/action flash

Digital dreams Digital dreams

cool

you made really good use of fruityloops' premade presets, I'm really impressed

f2x1 responds:

ThanX for the review !
But presets "please".
The only instrument that had a premade preset was Sytrus.

LiquidFunk LiquidFunk

Simply Awesome

I like it, its some kind of like those dnb music they use for company ads or something, anyways, simply awesome

Amoeboy responds:

Strange you should say that, it's actually for a small company in my town who will hopefully be using it on a DVD Rom that showcases their stuff!
Thank you for the review.

The Opera of the Frogs The Opera of the Frogs

awesome

its awesome... hey, can I make a remix? (propasc@gmail.com)

e-d responds:

sorry for the delayed response... sure thing, I don't mind if you remix it, just be sure to credit me (Edward Harrison) as the creator of the original track, and link me to a copy of it if\when you're done. (e-mail to edweird@gmail.com ).

NDP-Realms NDP-Realms

you know what?

well you made very good use of fruityloops' presets, if you want I could send you a technodrum soundfont you could use, that one is very usefull, I used it in alot of songs contact me at propasc@gmail.com

NDP responds:

sure thing :P

Nicolas...

*DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs] *DarkMoon Rave* [ZeRo BaSs]

awesome job!

Man, this is the best song I heard... Lol it really makes me wanna go play ddr! Really great job

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

Every1 <3 DDR ^^

Orion Orion

hm..

Yeah its good, but hey, go get fruityloops, you can do much better drums things (much much better than midi). That program got some nice sampled bass drums, snares etc, oh and If you wanna, I can send you perfect soundfonts, like realistic choirs, realistic drums etc. etc.

Good one! Continue like this!

Mecha Rock Mecha Rock

hm...

you know you can use soundfonts in fl studio, go get fl studio5. Soundfonts sounds great, good work but... try to Use fl studio's soundbanks effectively

TheGimpsta responds:

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the review.