MGS For Retards MGS For Retards

HM..

lol it was funny... but about that french part? where did you find that sentence? in a chinese crackerjack box? and what did you meant by: Est-ce qu'il y a toilette? (translation: Is there toilet?)

Billy Zone: Star Wors Billy Zone: Star Wors

Cool

It was cool, I'm impressed. I liked the way you used my music. But the end... is kinda... strange lol so... thats it!

Bphilow1 responds:

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

vive les québécois!

Les québécois sont vraiment forts en informatique. C'est pourquoi je suis fier de ma province! Ah! pis, bravo! (inserez un bruit d'applaudissement) Mais je me demande dans quel projet tu travail en ce moment chez ubisoft?

Evil-Dog responds:

ssshht...top secret man :)

StarFox2 Mock Trailer StarFox2 Mock Trailer

Starfox 2 already exist

The is a Starfox 2. Its on the super nintendo but in a beta stage so it was never released (you can get it in a rom website) so... but really great job! It surely took time to make something like this!

R0x0rF0x-Studios responds:

Yeah, I mentioned that in a previous response. That's why the new one coming out has the working title of StarFox 2, because it's a true sequel that WILL be released.

.-.Windows Xp.-. .-.Windows Xp.-.

wow!

i think you should continu... brainstorm and you will find the perfect idea! but is the end song is from david bowie?

Secrets of Windows Secrets of Windows

WHATS THAT

just want to know something, why did you put the canada government sign at the end? is it because you hate canadians?

Widethink responds:

I'm canadian ;-P

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

cool

you legendaryfrog you are a professional at flash i'll never be good like ya.... but anyway, good sound, funny and cwool graphics!

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

interesting

i think that it is very interesting what you've done its cool. all my 5 r belong to this

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

I like it!

i think that it is really good! the story is good and the graphics is really good (but the faces are... ok) you should do another flash like that

Animals Are... Animals Are...

WAAA!!!!!

This was very funny! i think the rhinos part is really funny. the others... are a little bite, less funny but, overall, good!